||Bassinet, Newborn, Reversible seat, Rubber airless tyres, Large storage basket
||Lowest Price Here!
||From birth, Foam wheels, Easy fold
||Lowest Price Here!
||Easy to fold, Rear wheel suspension, 6
||Lowest Price Here!
There are many pushchairs on the market, it can be a confusing task to find the right one for you which is the best quality in build, the best value for money, good features, light in weight and other factors come into play when shopping.
I have done all the hard work researching and shopping around for you and on this site, I will be sharing my reviews and comparisons of the different pushchairs, prams, strollers and travel systems.
Here are the…
Best Pushchairs Of 2015 – 2016 – The Top 3
UPPAbaby Cruz Bassinet Stroller Review – Number 1
A high quality ECO friendly, award winning pushchair, The UPPAbaby Cruz Bassinet (lowest price here!) is built for children by using ECO friendly materials creating a better environment for the children of tomorrow.
As far as the quality of build goes, The Vista is by far one of the best you will find here are some of the features that makes it the number 1 best pushchair in 2015;
- For newborns all the way upto 5 years of age
- Easy swapping from bassinet (for the early years) to toddler seat (for the later years)
- Bassinet makes the pushchair a pram where the new born baby can lie flat
- Toddler seat able to recline to 4 positions
- Adjustable handle bar so you can find the best position to suit you
- Sun canopy with UPF 50+ protection for your child from the sun and rain – this is adjustable so it will also accommodate for when the baby grows into toddler stages
- Reversible seat so you can have your baby facing you at the early stages so you can maintain that important eye contact and when a little older, the toddler can face forwards to soak in the sights
- Rubber, foam core, airless tyres which are not only very durable but can also work well on any terrain – both front and rear shock absorbing suspension
- Extremely easy to push and manoeuvre one handed
- Effective foot brakes for when you are stationary
- Very easy to fold in 3 steps
- Indicator feedback from red to green to let you know the bassinet, seat or the car seat is attached securely
- Very large and deep basket under the seating area to carry a nappy bag along with any other shopping you may do with plenty of space
- Small zipped pocket on the back of the seat to carry small items like your phone or keys and money
- Mesh peekaboo window with a magnetic flap to check on your child
- Included is the high end bassinet suitable for newborns upto 9kg with a mattress and a sun canopy – again made with a cotton and soybean blend making it ECO friendly
- A 5 point easy harness
- A very heavy duty frame made from aircraft grade aluminium
- Heavy-duty hard wearing fabric which is also ECO friendly
A very good stroller, it is a high quality product and you do get what you pay for. With The Cruz, you get a a stroller with a sturdy frame made of aircraft grade aluminium, it is easy to use and manoeuvre around, very easy to fold, plenty of space for shopping, the ability to reverse the seating, inclusive of a bassinet.
All in all, it is an ECO friendly pushchair including a bassinet, with great features and its very easy to use. A very good buy.
Maxi-Cosi Mura Plus Review – Number 2
The Mura Plus from Maxi-Cosi is another very high quality pushchair with some great features that makes it another very good buy. It is the ideal pushchair for off road use as well as city usage with its all-terrain, puncture proof tyres. Here are some of the reasons why The Mura Plus is 2nd place;
- Very high quality and durable chassis – it has a sturdy feel to it. It isn’t the lightest of pushchairs but it is extremely manoeuvrable and easy to use
- Great and effective suspension giving the best in comfort for you and your child regardless of the quality of ground you are travelling on
- Puncture proof tyres will ensure you get a good shock absorption without the worry of the tyres going flat
- Soft foam handles which are height adjustable to match your comfortable positions for pushing the stroller around
- Easy to use foot brakes
- Decent shopping basket, not quite as spacious as The Vista
- Extremely spacious and very secure seating will carry your baby all the way upto 3.5 years of age – fully recline-able for newborns
- Easy to fold down and carry in the boot of your car or store away neatly at home
A very good pushchair which can go off road with its all-terrain, puncture proof tyres. It also allows for the seat to be fully reclined and facing you or face forwards. It looks good, has all the features you would need and extremely easy to use.
Mountain Buggy Nano Review – Number 3
From Mountain Buggy comes The Nano stroller. It is a very strong yet light weight and compact pushchair with some great features. Folds down small enough to fit into an overhead compartment in a plane! Here are some of its key features;
- Comes with a carrying bag which keeps it nice, tidy and hidden
- Small enough to fit into an overhead compartment of a plane or on a train – ultra small physical foot print when folded down
- Suitable for children at 6 months of age to around 4 years of age
- Built in adapters to fit into a car seat
- Extremely easy to fold down in 2 steps
- Very comfortable padded seat which is of a good size
- A decent sized basket under the seat to carry your goods while you shop with your child
- Front swivel wheels are lockable with a foot break and has rear wheel suspension to keep the journey smooth and the child’s sleep undisturbed!
The Nano is perfect for the travelling parents who need a strong, durable pushchair which folds down to a very small size. The Nano comes with a carry bag, which is often bought as an optional extra. With its rear wheel suspension and being light weight and extremely easy to fold and unfold, makes The Nano a very good buy.